Welcome to my lair of fandoms. If you like anime, books (especially Harry Potter), or Kingdom Hearts, come talk to me! I promise, I don't bite! (and I mean it because I must not tell lies) My ask box is always open for suggestions, questions, recommendations, etc. WARNING: slightly spoilerific!
me? have a boyfriend? no, i try to focus on the more important things in life
like crying over character development
Yuukei Yesterday Full (Anime Ver.)
- WALKING TO THE FOREST TO DIE everything from harry waking up in dumbledore’s office to voldemort killing him is just exquisite — harry’s realisation that dumbledore had been grooming him for death and harry being hyperaware of his own body, “brain and nerve and bounding heart” is all so gorgeous and sad and wonderful, and he’s so brave. HE’S SO BRAVE. I’M SO FUCKING SAD IT’S BEEN 7 YEARS
- destroying dumbledore’s office i love this scene because after 4 books of harry keeping shit to himself and sitting on his feelings you get lots of minor, small explosions post-cedric dying and then THIS, it’s a NUCLEAR BOMB OF ANGER and it’s so satisfying to read but also the most painful thing in the world, ever
- politely asking the sphinx to move, please this cracks me up every time. if someone was like show me ONE THING that DEFINES harry james potter AS A HUMAN AND A CHARACTER i would show them this scene. life-threatening wizard competition. dangerous magical creature. “can you move, please?” my son
- torturing amycus after he spit on mcgonagall this means A Lot to me because harry just straight up crucios that fucker without any hesitation or warm-up and puts so much feeling behind it. anything where harry is morally grey is my favourite because he’s The Saviour and the Master of Death and it’s like yeah, and he just crucio’d a dude so hard he flew across the room and passed out
- "you don’t have to call me ‘sir’, professor" any scene where harry backchats snape is fantastic but i distinctly remember reading this scene and being like OOOHHHH OOOOOHHHH SICK BUUURRNNNN OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
I finally have an hour of free time before I go to bed, so I’m trying to spend some of it by writing.
BUT OWW MY NECK HURTS AND MY SHOULDERS HURT AND I CAN’T DO THIS
School, I thought you were supposed to inspire me to do stuff with my life, not suck the strength out of me!!! D;
Oh my, thank you for this!
Ewww, I suck at thinking of good things about myself, especially when my contacts are being a pain in the bootyhole for me D;
Uhh, here goes:
5) I’m good at sight reading music
4) I’m a good alto singer
3) I got into a school with a competitive, advanced (academics-wise; it’s a program that prepares you for the STEM field) program when the acceptance rate was like 50%?
2) So far I’ve been getting better grades on my tests in Magnet Bio than most people, so ego booster right there
1) I’ve gotten pretty good at writing (I just finished a short story for Honors Lit, and I’m proud of it! First 1st person POV story I’ve been really proud of)
Thanks for sending me this chain mail, ravioli-corporoli!